Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Friday

(36 Posts)
12Michael Fri 15-Jun-18 06:23:16

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a nice bright sunny start here in Brackley this morning, usual shop and maybe out later.
Mick

SilverDarlings11 Fri 15-Jun-18 08:51:44

Morning all, not so windy here in South lakes, down to 11mg
steroids today, Hurrah. Slainte+

Mapleleaf Fri 15-Jun-18 09:07:15

Thank you, greyduster. It's just a bit niggly, but I'm sure it will improve. ?

Yiayia4 Fri 15-Jun-18 09:59:43

Very late but a very good morning from Corfu,we are waiting for the storm, so good to be in the marina

Rufus2 Fri 15-Jun-18 10:33:43

Good "Morning", Mick, NfkDumpling, Marydoll, Cherrytree59 and all other early risers. smile
Shocking weather here in Melbourne; 12C,felt like 2, all day, very windy and showers/hail. sad

Marydoll Fri 15-Jun-18 15:24:51

You could be in Glasgow, Rufus, with that weather. It's freezing here.?️☔??

NanKate Fri 15-Jun-18 15:27:17

Well has no one sussed who Kittylester met for the first time yesterday ? Replies on the back of an envelope please ?

annsixty Fri 15-Jun-18 15:51:32

Oh I think we all guessed straight away ?

NanKate Fri 15-Jun-18 17:21:53

You are the winner Ann well done. Your rosette is in the post.

NfkDumpling Fri 15-Jun-18 18:18:21

I din’t. I’m thick.

NanKate Fri 15-Jun-18 19:44:01

You’re not thick Nfk I only knew who met KittyLester yesterday as it was ME. ?

We had a lovely time together and chatted non stop over a lovely coffee and Choccy biscuit, I was only sorry that my time was limited. We will do it again next time I am staying with my relatives who live nearby.