Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Sunday

(32 Posts)
12Michael Sun 17-Jun-18 06:19:20

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a cloudy but dry start here in Brackley this morning, interesting day trip today on a coach to the Gardeners World/Good Food show at the NEC Brum.
Mick

Pittcity Sun 17-Jun-18 09:43:30

Good morning from a grey, damp Essex. Late this morning as we are staying at DD's looking after DGSs. Just managed to get everyone fed and dressed.

TerriBull Sun 17-Jun-18 09:53:49

Good morning from a cloudy south east. Son and girlfriend have been staying the week-end and are treating us to a "Father's Day" brunch smile. Older son and grandchildren coming round pm with cards and my lovely step daughter will be popping in early evening with her card and present for her dad. I'm glad for my husband that he will be seeing all 3 of his children today as I know it's tinged with a certain sadness in that he had 4 children and his eldest sadly died.

Hope you all enjoy your day whether you are celebrating or not.

JustALaugh Sun 17-Jun-18 09:57:46

Morning all, I was woken at 6.15 by my lovely, but rather noisy, granddaughters. They were excited about giving their Dad (my son) his presents and cards. (He's here too) We've played with Lego, watched tv, had breakfast, played with dolls, made Grandad's and Daddy's breakfast, and I've done 3 lots of washing....... I'm tired already! It's warm and sunny, and we're all going to a local carnival soon, to meet my other son, for a nice family day out.

stevierichards1954 Sun 17-Jun-18 11:07:50

Good morning all
Dull but warm in west mids
Cooking later after walk over the hills

And noticed two good morning sundays with the same title.

MawBroon Sun 17-Jun-18 11:14:31

gringrin

Panache Sun 17-Jun-18 15:47:52

A big thank you Marydoll and Nankate hopefully all those crossed fingers and toes brings us the luck we need!!!!
Shall keep you posted........!!