I have a large kitchen table with my laptop on it, at the moment (usually on the side dresser). I love my cosy hopelessly old-fashioned kitchen, with its warming range cooker, dog basket and lots of Stuff. Also on the table is a crossword book, a bowl of rather sad looking tomatoes late of the greenhouse, my very useful set of Avery scales (only up to 2lbs, no metric so I have to mentally convert), two old chopping boards and a bag of rather hard runner beans. The vegetables didn`t do very well this year.
I could happily live in my kitchen!
Gransnet forums
Gransnet cafe
Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »

