Not my dream but my husband’s. We were invited to our nieces wedding and the night before, my husband dreamt that the brides grandmother and I were wearing the same outfit. She was in her eighties and I was in my fifties so I just laughed and said it wouldn’t happen. Turn up at the wedding and there she was ,in exactly the same outfit. I just said “ This shows we’ve got good taste and laughed it off” She sat there stoney faced and didn’t reply!
Gransnet forums
Gransnet cafe
Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »


