Hi
I work in a close family members business . What started as a nice little job for PT 3 hrs - on 4 days / week has turned into nearly FT. The job is very hard mentally and I'm just not enjoying it. It takes up all my time when I could be doing other things - and I worry about the business finances all the time, especially as it isn't doing well atm.
Should I come clean and just say enough is enough I don't want to do this anymore - or stick it out a bit longer in case it improves ? I am really torn - am I letting someone down by getting out ?
Gransnet forums
Gransnet cafe
Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »



