Hello all,
I just wanted to pop in to introduce myself. I'm Miss Redd. I have been reading so many brilliant threads here at GN!
What a fun and fascinating bunch you all are. I'm really looking forward to getting to know the place better and hear your amazing stories and posts.
I'm a dual citizen of the US and UK, having moved here in 2009. I call this my home now. I feel at home and this is where my heart is.
I met my hubby and decided since I have the pioneer spirit, I would move here. What a journey, but I would not change it for the world.
I keep myself very busy. Mum to one, Grand-mum to one lovely Granddaughter, who will be 15 next year.
I live here with my DH and Jackapoo dog (she's lovely) and my Tuxedo cat boy. We find all sorts of ways to keep busy.
I work from home. I am a Funeral Celebrant, Funeral Arranger/Funeral Sales person and End of Life support person (AKA End of Life Doula).
I'm a "people person", and I am always interested in other's lives and experiences.
Thanks and am very happy to be here!
-Miss Redd
Gransnet forums
Gransnet cafe
Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »



