Tanith, I'm on ramipril too. My GP didn't even mention that as a possible cause, but I don't think she was looking at my existing meds when she spoke to me. Is coughing a known side-effect of ramipril? I've given up reading the information leaflets as I could easily talk myself into all kinds of potential problems but I'd be interested to know. However I've been on it for over 5 years and this latest bout of coughs has only recurred over the past year. I have had bloods and chest X-rays btw. I'm guessing losartan is more expensive than the ramipril. Did he suggest the change or had you done some research? I felt very much fobbed off at my last visit,
and to be fair I rarely go to the GP.
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄
Russian interference in U.K. politics
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.



