DH is obsessed with how much tax the new budget will cost him. Please don’t say we are lucky to have that sort of worry because we did without to make sure we weren’t a burden on the state or our children when we grew old. I once jokingly said to a friend that I was incapable of buying anything unless it was reduced,whether it be clothing or food. Home made clothes,homemade soups you name it. Now about to be 80 it’s all been wasted and I’m sitting in a house in need of repair with DH just getting angry doing sums. I want to go into a care home and actually be looked after. Instead I’m looking after DH . I arrange everything. If he wants to do something he does with no reference to me. Just a rant .perhaps ignore or be kind.
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
NEW - "New Limerick Thread II 2016" (following New Limerick Thread



