Just after some advice please. I'm not on BP pills but do take Atorvastatin. When I was collecting my prescription last week the pharmacist asked if I wanted a BP check. Told her I usually do it at home and its fine but we went ahead and it was quite high. She said to ignore her reading but take readings at home in a week's time and see where we are. I have to admit I've become rather obsessed and the readings are quite high ie highest 136/71. I think she told me not to worry unless it was 140/90. She said take 3 readings.
Would you take a reading every day and submit to GP or just check once a week? I know it can vary depending on what you've been doing etc.
Waitrose has stopped providing bags for loose veg.
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄
