cornergran, your exercise regime sounds like mine! Exercises to be done lying down, some sitting and some standing up! For hips, back ankles and feet! But it takes a while each day doesn’t it?
bea six months in from one THR and 18 months from the other one, I still get odd aches around the groin or top of leg. Fortunately they don’t last long.
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
Alphabetical Fauna (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects etc.)



.That is how bad my walking outside of the home is. On the plus side I was chatting to another lady about mobility scooters and another lady walked past us who, I was told, had had a TKR 6 weeks ago. This really made me realise that I've got to get out of my worst case scenario mode in which I assume I'll struggle to walk for months and months. And the dentist x rayed my teeth so that, if I do have a TKR I know I shouldn't be at risk of any dental problems [a friend of mine had to cancel her TKR at the last minute due to a tooth infection].