HVDY yes it was sad to see his name in the book but at the same time nice that he was being remembered in church.
Your DILs sound nice people. What nice gifts.
Yes I met our son and DIl at the hospice today which was nice.
Wyllow glad you had a better day today. Hope you are ok for your shop tomorrow
nanny you have your son and the baby and your daughter and granddaughter too. I know you miss your Dh like I miss mine but we have to keep going. It will never be the same but there can be some joyful times.
Scaredycat it’s been much colder here today. Have you been out at all.
Sweetpeasue hope you arrived home safely and are not dashing round sorting things out, hope the rest did you both good,
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
Yes I know it is early but....
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄


. Hope everyone has a restful night x
