Doodle Thankyou for those passages , I've thought of them so many times. My faith is so low at present. Hope your hip and legs not been too painful today and you've had a good morning with church and friends.
DHs op can't go forward with a date until they receive blood test results and he can't have blood test till next Saturday. I will certainly be ' on their backs' phoning then.Oh yes ,we made up very quickly.
HVDY What a lovely photo of LG, her hair is such a rich brown and I see those long dark lashes. You are making my favourite roast tonight! Wish I could be round the table. Your bedroom will look so pretty.
Wyllow Gorgeous paintings, I love the way you paint people and the skies. Well done being accepted for the show. Is that other picture of the trees and sky a photo. It's beautiful thankyou.
That full bible verse is very comforting.
Hope your day has been OK and Quakers meeting soothing.
Nadateturbe You have such a strong faith and you have been challenged so much with your illness. Thankyou for the verse. Hope you are coping with this new grief of your brother passing. X
Not done much today. Bought a dress from New Look online. Only opening a tin of M&S steak for dinner and adding veg. DH v depressed and stayed in bed long after me ( unusual) When I went up and asked if OK he said ' what is there to get up for?' I said ' me?'
Very windy here though warm.
Hoping everyone has had best day possible.
Good Morning Saturday 10th October 2026
Alphabetical Flora (trees, flowers etc)
Alphabetical Fauna (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects etc.)


