Strange question I know but today when out walking I caught my lower leg, around about the ankle region, on some brambles. It bled profusely. Luckily I had a plaster with me but it took ages to undo the paper to get to the plaster. All the time I was trying to stem the bleeding with a hanky.
We have a selection of plasters in the house but none of them would open easily if you needed them in an emergency. Does anyone know of a go to plaster, simple to get out of its wrapping to apply as quickly as possible. There are lots out there but if anybody has a cure for the problem that would be great before I invest futher money in the less useful packs.
Good Morning Sunday 11th October 2026
Not wanting to pick up 10 month old granddaughter
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Do You Have Any Strange Memories?
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.


