Gransnet forums

Health

Sad news

(56 Posts)
NanKate Fri 31-Jul-26 15:40:56

This morning I had a text from the son of Jen (Iโ€™m not sure what her GN name was) to say she had died early this morning after a brief stay in hospital.

You may remember her from the advice she gave on alternative medicine.

She had a love of cats and said that when her time came her son would look after her small cat.

RIP Jen ๐Ÿ’

Millie22 Sat 01-Aug-26 15:33:04

I'm so sorry to read that Sparklefizz has died ๐ŸŒท

She usually started the Strictly threads as others have mentioned.

sodapop Sat 01-Aug-26 17:14:54

I always imagined sparklefizz to be a happy bubbly person too. I will miss her posts.
RIP sparklefizz my condolences to her family. thanks

MissAdventure Sat 01-Aug-26 17:28:23

Oh me too; she seemed youthful in her thoughts and ideas.
I'm very sorry to read this update.
R.I.P to the lady, amd condolences to her loved ones.

25Avalon Sat 01-Aug-26 17:31:30

Like a lot of people Sparklefizz had a lot of trauma in her life but kept on sparkling. I too met her at Bitton and she was indeed a lovely lady. I wish Iโ€™d had the opportunity to get to know her more. Now at peace.

Thank you for posting NanKate. I was thinking I should.

Sweetpeasue Sat 01-Aug-26 18:37:04

Hi sparkle1234 ๐Ÿ‘‹ Yes indeed ,Ill join you in that toast - to Sparklefizz.๐Ÿฅ‚ with condolences to her family.