Alima - here's a link so you can hear the pronunciation of cwtsh or cwtch.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=03E6YzOmyk8
Richard Osman and his House of Games
Best idea to keep warm without central heating.
Write a word that begins with the first letter of the user above you


, not that we need an airing cupboard, but a divided under stairs cupboard would be good. My DH is not a DIYer, but a long time ago I marked a line down the wall in the hall where the door could go. He painted over it nuff said. I had seen what the neighbours had done, and thought we could have the same. I am still waiting, patiently 

The coffers have to recover from a new bathroom, revamped cloakroom and whole house re-paint this year so far. I used to do a lot of DIY, and enjoy it, but age galloped up on me apace, and DH is not a DIY er, and the workman of choice, is in high demand. I still live in hopes though.