Mosaicwarts my fingers and toes are crossed for you. I would say start sorting out and packing. You are going to move some day. I found it very freeing getting rid of things I didn't need but also upsetting coming across things with my husband's hand writing. My husband was brilliant at maths as it was very important in his job but when it came to spelling and punctuation I had to do it for him or his letters etc didn't make sense.
Your prospective having you number is not a good idea. I know you didn't give it to him. The second buyer who pulled out on me had my mobile number my fault which turned out to be a huge mistake.
Hope tomorrow brings you good news for you.
Words of wisdom from literary gransnetters
We are surrounded by sea so why is fish so expensive?
EE sending me a new SIM card because I opted for a new deal.




