Mosaicwarts I agree with Craftyone if you are happy with his offer and he is genuine accept. Can't remember if you said he was a cash buyer. If so perhaps you could say you accept his offer but you want to complete in 6-8 weeks or what time frame you would be happy with. Have a think and see how you feel. Didn't realise how much easier life was when there were two people making the decisions. Even after all these years of being on my own I still find it hard. My children give me advice when I ask but the final say is always mine. Know I've made some wrong ones but hindsight is a wonderful thing. We live and learn.
Niobe thank you for that I have a 2 bedroomed bungalow. How many of the large ones would I need ?
Greta8 where have you put your sensors?
Sazzl hope everything gets resolved soon for you.
Joined a craft group today at the local library. Had a lovely 2hrs it was free including drinks and biscuits. Yesterday joined a sit fit class at a charity run coffee shop. Think I'll leave it at that at the moment. Gives me the rest of the week for myself and family.
Words of wisdom from literary gransnetters
No good reason still to vote Tory
EE sending me a new SIM card because I opted for a new deal.


Definitely not the price I wanted, it does affect the house I can buy in the future, and people will probably gossip about me being foolish 'giving the house away', but it's my life not theirs. I have had 21 viewings, sometimes with four people, tramping through my house and the feedback has always been the same from buyers, 'too much work'. This person called the house 'enchanting' and found its soul, I believe he should be its new caretaker.

