I have anti -macassers on the back of my sofa, and arm chairs. As I have light cream coloured furniture, I like to have these for where hair rubs against the fabric. On my own riser/recliner chair, I have a matching (same material) arm covers and head rest.
The ones I have on the guest sofa, chair etc. I purchased on line, and must say I have got a very good match, so they do not really stand out too much, but can easily pop into washing machine.
Get far more choice of types, colours and styles on line.
Good Morning Wednesday 7th October 2026
Write a word that begins with the first letter of the user above you
Among all the scientific subjects, chemistry is the worst




It's amazing what hipsters will pick up on and pay a small fortune for. We've some in our family. They drove down to Bournemouth to collect a secondhand sofa, so they might consider protecting its arms. I think I'll have a quiet word in their ears.