Mosaciwarts Craftyone is right. This buyer is stringing you along. Set your mind for the auction. By selling at auction you will get a buyer and a definite time line. You badly need piece of mind. If you haven't already set the wheels in motion to go to auction do it very soon. You don't need the worry of a large house and it's problems.
Moving to the rental is going to like a holiday for you. You will be cosy and warm. You will then realise how easy life will be for you in a smaller home. Also you will have time to have a look around for your permanent new home. Just wish I could help you more.
No good reason still to vote Tory
EE sending me a new SIM card because I opted for a new deal.
What medicine do you remember always having in your childhood medicine cabinet?
Does how a safety device looks put your parent off wearing it?


Losing your mother is such a huge life event, isn't it. I've just left a bottle of their favourite vodka and a card on their step - no idea why this particular brand is so expensive, price made my eyes water, but he's been very good to us during our twenty years of 'neighbours'. He helped me when my Mum died too, in 2001, I feel he is an honourable gentleman.

