Would you like a list of what I have put in my garden since I moved in may
4 apple trees (no bigger than 10`}
3 standard gooseberries
2 bush gooseberries
2 blackcurrants
1 rhubarb
6 large blueberries in large pots
miscanthus silver grass
rudbeckia tall and short
catmint
comfrey infertile 4 beds
verbena bonariensis
several hellebores
lily of the valley by the drive (contained, invasive)
hebes variegated
hebe dark
lavenders
rosemarys
roses
monarda
hellianthemums
sedums
gladiolus communis mixed with the grasses
2 large patio planters with small laurels in shade
2 large patio planters with 2 dwarf honeysuckle in part sun
8 nice raised beds for veg rotations
3 iron obelisks from 5` to 6`6 for sweet peas etc
I will be adding 2 good patio vegtrugs made from aluminium (sale price and bought) and have built 3 vegtrug poppy to move around on the patio
Various pots and troughs for bulbs and summer bedding
various herbs in pots for now
5 raised beds are in their own garden down the side, out of sight. I am ready for the off, have all my seeds in including luffa seeds (obelisk) as an experiment. I am having to keep a notebook, in case I forget what I have
A bit more deep fishing for rocks down in the soil when the soil is right, under the obelisks. This is why I would rather be here than go on holidays and why I have to rein in spending.
on the massive L shaped patio, E facing and S facing
2 wooden benches
2 sets of bistro tables and chairs
2 lovely large column joined water butts
4 big rectangular planters with a willow trellis in between as a divider
various keter storage
2 nice tiered stands for troughs
will also have trugs later
2 small wooden greenhouses
1 rack for rootrainers and baby plants
luckily I have hidden storage down the side and at the back of the garage. Phew, now I can refer to this if I cannot remember what plants I have
oh and I have a fold up lafuma recliner with a shady umbrella and an attached drinks tray in a keter store 
Husband had covid/flu vax Saturday. Heart attack yesterday
Tom and Jerry cartoons used to make it funny didn't they, it's not!
