Good morning all. We need to replace our ancient boiler this coming Spring and the search is on for a decent supplier. I have had some local recommendations but I have heard that Boxt are very competitive with their quotes. I realise they sub contract the work to local plumbers but wondered whether any of you have first hand experience of using the company. Also have to decide between a combi boiler or a straight replacement for our standard boiler with its hot water tank but installers will advise me I presume. Hope you can help - it's going to be our biggest expense in a long time!
We’ve just had an ideal boiler fitted, it was in a kitchen unit, now in the airing cupboard. 10 year guarantee, £ 1800 fitted by a local company. We’re in Yorkshire.
Katyj ours takes up a kitchen wall cupboard too and it would be great to have it moved! I imagine it would bump the cost up significantly but worth sounding them out, thank you.