We’re in the process of sorting out DP’s family home. The easy bit is over, everything fit for the charity shop has gone, lots of paper recycled. The books left over ranging over several generations probably fall into 3 categories:
- well used, still readable fiction, rather a lot of Catherine Cookson, Jean Plaidy etc which I think the charity shop would not appreciate given their condition is not great.
- a load of old text books, engineering, maths, teaching theory, how to become a pilot (?) which are probably way off current practice.
- the very old, yellowed books, some fiction, some non- fiction (the latter with titles like ‘how to prepare for marriage/motherhood, how to cook (but with no quantities).
Is there an easy solution(s) to move these on; I don’t think a boot sale would work.
Thanks
We are surrounded by sea so why is fish so expensive?
I need a new cooker so advice needed please
New grandchild & feeling guilty


