Loopyloo I used Quorn mince but used chicken oxos, carrot, onion, courgette, butternut squash and thicken with chicken gravy granules. Topping was mashed pots mature cheddar and low fat spread. Made 5 dinners 409 a dinner. Still trying to loss but more weight. Hence I weigh and measure everything I eat and drink even when I go over my calories . Yes I know I am obsessed. But lost over 7st so far. From 32 to size 16.
Fingers crossed Sue and Shandy find new homes before long.
Went into the garden did some weeding and finally got a stump out only took me 3 days.
Enjoy the rest of day.
We are surrounded by sea so why is fish so expensive?
French school children on strike
How to write your own book, have you had any experience?
The Greens say they want Israel to be 'replaced' with one state.



Lockdown has definitely bought out the odd balls of life.
