I have just had a deluge of torrential rain and saw flood warnings for several areas. It was so sudden, must have taken a lot of people by surprise. We need to be prepped for whatever the weather throws at us.
Personally I already have a `dying tidy` bundle in a medium suitcase, all my insurance and important docs are in there. The AC all have a hard copy of all my family photos. I don`t have a grab bag of clothes, on some sites that is regarded as a necessity
2010 we were suddenly snowed in for 6 weeks, no shop and could not possibly take the car out. A snow plough came through and made ice from snow and it was too bad even for walking with crampons and a stick. My food store was very important then, we got through but ran out of interesting things to do
Prepare for the worst and hope for the best
3 years ago today. 7th October 2023.
What's next for Meghan and Harry?
Police in Mr Burgess case sacked


