Does anyone have a memory foam mattress on their bed? I don't mean a mattress topper, but the actual mattress itself. Being a lady of a certain ae lol I have loads of night time flushes and am beginning to think that my memory foam mattress isn't helping, as most of the heat seems to be coming from underneath me rather than on top, if you know what I mean. I only have a 4.5 tog duvet cover yet am awake most of the night as I'm far too warm. I don't want to go to the expense of buying a new mattress if it's not going to make any difference.
Good Morning Wednesday 7th October 2026
First food mixer - any hints and tips appreciated please.
Husband had covid/flu vax Saturday. Heart attack yesterday
EE sending me a new SIM card because I opted for a new deal.




