razzamatazz, thanks for the update, I was missing you. The second person seems a good`un, very sound advice. Bottom of the pit now but onwards and very much upwards. I can see you doing a noisy jazzy jig when all this is finished. Your aged neighbour, he is also a good`un, some would have turned the other way rather than help.
Neighbours need neighbours, we help each other here. I am looking after garden and greenhouse for 3 weeks for one and have lent the other my `precious` two wheeled barrow. They help me when needed. I have never been dependent on them so they are not worried that I would impose Sometimes you just need a helping hand or even just a chat
Yogi, is your son a bit on the spectrum? Another neighbour here in an established house has an adult son on the spectrum and they converted their garage for him. Moving into the studio is a wonderful idea
I have changed my vod phone plan, sim only and am going to pay £60 less for the coming year and £17 less the following year. I am pleased about that
Oh gosh I don`t sacrifice my comfort at all and I don`t hold back on the food I get, which is mainly organic or home grown but it is always good for bits and bobs of cash to be in one`s own pocket rather than contributing to energy company profits
Fingers very much crossed here, it may be that we will get notification in a few months about a massive upgrade to the public transport system in this town, we are not definite yet but what a godsend that would be
Good Morning Thursday 8th October 2026
No good reason still to vote Tory
Why does your hair always look great the as soon as you make an appointment to get it cut?



