Weve had a smart meter for a while now. We also have solar panels and a battery. However it is only since the prices went up that I have noticed a huge jump from around a pound a day to nearer 3 pounds especially if I use tge oven. We have no gas supply here. I dont sleep well and often get out of bed and go downstairs to discover that we have already racked up a considerable charge since midnight. I can only assume that its all the devices we have on standby.
The Greens say they want Israel to be 'replaced' with one state.
Self care/ pampering do you have time?
Does how a safety device looks put your parent off wearing it?
And even though I always said that submitting meter readings was no big deal, it’s now another job I just don’t have to think about.