Yay ! I've tackled the airing cupboard....but , sadly, I've been let loose in M&S unsupervised so have bought a duvet set ...oops. In my defence, there is room for my new purchase.
Teaching myself piano from scratch at 65- any advice.
What a difference a day makes 😢😢
We are surrounded by sea so why is fish so expensive?




. I’m throwing out some chicken stock that I didn’t date. I’m decluttering every day but don’t feel that I’m progressing. There really is so much stuff!
. Gah! I’ll never learn . . .
), along with too small bras and thick tights from when I was definitely two sizes smaller. If I should decrease size then I'll have pleasure buying new replacements. Socks that either had lost their partner or were almost see through at the heel joined the ragging bag too. My underwear drawers are now beautifully tidy and are going to stay that way!