I know this thread is pretty old, but if you’re still comparing fitted furniture, I’d definitely get a quote from The Heritage Wardrobe Company as well as Sharps or Hammonds. I went with Heritage because I had an awkward corner where a standard wardrobe would’ve left a gap.
They made the unit to fit the space properly, so I didn’t end up losing that extra bit of storage. The shelves, drawers and hanging space were also planned around what I actually needed, rather than trying to make a standard layout work.
I also had quite a few options when it came to the finish and style, which made it feel like it actually belonged in the room rather than just being fitted into it.
What would be the worst figure of speech if you took them literally?
What medicine do you remember always having in your childhood medicine cabinet?


