Gransnet forums

Meet ups/where are you?

Let's Have Lunch in Llandudno

(36 Posts)
juneh Fri 31-May-13 09:15:21

Planning a meet up for grans who live in or around the North Wales area.
Desperately seeking those who want to liven and stimulate discussions on the Conwy forums.
If you are interested in getting together for a lovely lunch and getting to know new people in the flesh then come across to Conwy site we will be meeting up at the end of June/beginning July. Lets start the new Conwy grans and gramps group. grin

Nonu Thu 20-Jun-13 21:33:15

ANA, you could be a matchmaker , aka Barbra Striesland , they would have a very happy time together , wish I could join in but i am looking after my garden after 5 weeks of neglect .

smile

Ana Thu 20-Jun-13 21:51:34

Nonu, I'm not trying to matchmake! grin
It's just that juneh is trying to get her local Conwy site going and there's a meet-up sometime soon - Frank said he couldn't make it but it would be nice if someone could lay to rest the idea that he is a Union Bar wind-up...wink

Nonu Thu 20-Jun-13 22:28:39

Will anyone ever meet Frank , I ask myself ???

Ana Thu 20-Jun-13 22:45:50

Hmm...perhaps not, but I like his posts anyway! grin

juneh Fri 21-Jun-13 20:50:43

Hello Ana sorry not to have caught up with you hope you join the group if you go to the facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gransnet-Conwy/319198281532516?ref=hl
for Conwy you will see more details there I will put your name down smile

juneh Sat 29-Jun-13 14:29:23

Hello Ana not sure which thread you are referring but if I am around it will be good to meet up. smile

juneh Sun 30-Jun-13 10:19:13

Hi Ana would be good to meet you if you are around on the 17th July Venue still secret till the week before if someone guesses the venue in Llandudno then the tea is free for that person.
Holiday or not would be good to see you there just let me know
smile

juneh Mon 01-Jul-13 19:57:33

Hi Ana will you be around in LLandudno on the 17th for the afternoon tea?
not sure what thread you meant when you refered to Frank's thread? smile

lynne Thu 18-Jul-13 17:21:09

Visited north Wales for the first time in May. Llandudno, great town, Conway, Conwyn beautiful.........and I'm a Scot ha smile

Ana Thu 18-Jul-13 17:50:11

Just caught up with this thread! Sorry, June, I was referring to a thread Frank started saying he'd booked a holiday for himself and Andie in Llandudno - I was wondering whether he'd be available on the 17th, that was all! Hope you had a good meet-up. smile