Gransnet forums

Meet ups/where are you?

Anyone near the Hampshire/Berkshire/ Surrey borders?

(64 Posts)
WrinklyOldBag Wed 06-May-20 10:06:39

Good morning everyone. I have just joined and am enjoying reading lots of your "threads" smile do any of you live near Crowthorne/Finchampstead/Sandhurst?

M0nica Mon 06-Dec-21 07:48:25

Enjoy yourselves today.

Greenfinch Tue 07-Dec-21 11:09:54

Thanks MOnica. There were only two of us but we spent a happy couple of hours catching up and enjoying some cake and coffee. See you next time perhaps.

M0nica Tue 07-Dec-21 12:05:07

I hope so.

Auntieflo Tue 07-Dec-21 12:47:24

So glad you enjoyed your meet up, and sorry that I had to miss it. Hopefully next time ?

Sylvia11 Sat 01-Jan-22 19:41:21

Hi , I am in Kingston and would love to meet up with those nearby.

Greenfinch Sat 01-Jan-22 22:54:11

Sylvia I would start another thread which would be more likely to be read by people in your area .

JustJane1964 Thu 26-May-22 09:54:54

Hello all x I have just moved to Farnbrough and looking to met people as I do not know anyone in the area...
Wouls love to hear from you smile

Deedaa Fri 27-May-22 20:35:10

Hi JustJane I live in Bracknell. Several of us meet up from time to time usually in Wokingham or Reading. Camberley is also a possibility. Do you drive or are you reliant on public transport?

Annabelle52 Fri 04-Nov-22 18:26:34

I live in Aldershot too just found this.

mantaray Thu 07-Sep-23 16:14:43

Hi
I live in Frimley too and would love a meet up.

dustyangel Thu 07-Sep-23 18:13:45

Hello everyone, I’ve been watching this thread with interest as for a change, I’ll actually be in England for this meet up. (Frimley/Camberley area) Unfortunately after staying away for all of the pandemic we’ve already got a lot of appointments to catch up on starting on 5th.

Have a lovely time all of you, enjoy yourselves.

Wolwol Wed 27-Sep-23 14:51:50

Hello all,
From the Wokingham / Berkshire meet up thread, there's another meeting on Thursday October 5th, 10.30 am, at Squires Garden Centre, Heathlands Road, Wokingham RG40 3AS, all welcome!

I'm in Berkshire, within a couple of minutes drive of the Surrey and Hampshire borders 😊

From Sandhurst, it takes me a little over 10 minutes to drive to Squires, there is free parking, and I don't need to go near Wokingham town centre, lovely though it is 😊

Do pop over to the thread and say if you're interested; I'll also check for replies here. Please do ask for more info/directions if you wish 😊

Greenfinch Thu 28-Sep-23 12:07:30

Thanks Wolwol. Can I bump this one up again at Squires-and a special hello to dustyangel. Good luck with the appointments and do let us know if you have any follow up ones and we can organise another meet-up.
Those in Frimley ,Farnborough and Aldershot you are most welcome but you would need to drive. Perhaps we could organise something equidistant from those three and Wokingham. Any thoughts.