Paul Nuttell is according to the poles is 10% ahead in the Stoke bi-election, so I thought I would look at some of his beliefs. I was astounded at how similar they are to Trumps.
1. Privatisation of the NHS - this has been taken from his website because he needs the votes. Privatisation of the NHS doesn't attract votes.
2. Wants a referendum to vote on restricting woman's rights. He is anti-abortion, and believes that there should be a ban on adverts for family planning and abortion.
3. Burka ban. In all public buildings.
4. Against banning discrimination against gays.
5. So he believes in placing restrictions on Muslim belief/culture, but is against any restriction to Christian beliefs.
6. Thinks sexist comment are OK, and against placing restrictions on these type of comments.
No wonder he was so thrilled when Trump won the election.
This discussion thread has reached a 1000 message limit, and so cannot accept new messages.
Start a new discussion