Gransnet forums

News & politics

Meghan

(106 Posts)
mrsmopp Sun 02-Dec-18 16:42:13

Well it's all over the papers now. Harry and Meghan are moving out of Kensington Palace. There seems to be a personality clash between Meghan and Kate. It must be hard for Willian and Harry who are very close, and it's sad this has happened so soon after the wedding. I hope they can resolve their differences.

merlotgran Tue 04-Dec-18 20:53:15

This isn't the one and only thread though is it, Pat1949

Why not start an important one of your own?

Stella14 Wed 05-Dec-18 13:48:35

Niggly and Annie, I agree. I remained at home with my children until the youngest was 4-years-old. At that point, their father was at home for a further year. It was just the “not every woman wants to be a Feminist” that was like a red rag to a bull. It would be helpful if GN would allow a post to be edited wouldn’t it?

ReadyMeals Wed 06-Mar-19 12:36:36

I don't suppose a falling out is the reason they're moving to Frogmore. Even the very best of friends might get fed up with the sight of each other living right next door! If anything, moving a few minutes away by car might help preserve a good relationship!

Gonegirl Wed 06-Mar-19 12:53:22

The other two moved to their own place in the countryside for the first few years of their babies' lives. Frogmore will be their equivalent of Amner Hall.

Gonegirl Wed 06-Mar-19 12:54:15

Oh. This is an old thread!