Gransnet forums

News & politics

Remainer opinion of leavers

(104 Posts)
Nonnie Sun 19-May-19 10:54:22

Its just more granny bashing in a very unpleasant way. Of course the figures do suggest that a lot of older people did vote to leave but does it have to be assumed we all did and that we are incontinent? Do we lump all young people into one group of entitled drug taking fast food eating slobs? No.

I'm going to throw in something unpopular now, sorry to those on here who have researched and come to the opinion that leaving is right. I have been on Twitter on several threads about Brexit and have to say that many of the leave posts are semi-literate and totally failing to understand anything. On a NF one they seem to think that lying and cheating is moral and have argued that case to me. That could be because the more intelligent ones are not on Twitter so I am not lumping them all into one group.

Kandinsky Sun 19-May-19 10:49:41

See, if Nigel Farage said that about remainers he’d be crucified.
But remainers turn a blind eye to disgusting ageism if it’s said by a remainer.

Anniebach Sun 19-May-19 10:45:29

That is disgusting

maddyone Sun 19-May-19 10:42:00

Last Tuesday Matt Kelly, the editor of New European, tweeted in response to a photograph of an audience listening to Nigel Farage, and I quote,

'...an actual Nigel Farage audience. Marvel at the diversity, behold the spread of demographics. And bring a mop to clear up all the leaked piss afterwards.'

Have we reached a new low in insults to leavers, or is this simply the truth?