paddyanne Fri 31-Jan-20 23:32:47

Fabulous sign in lights on the EU Commission building
E
U
R
S C O T L A N D
P
E

With a red heart where the O is ,we will be back as the 28th Nation.While ENGLAND celebrated wrecking their future Scottish Streets have EU supporters in their thousands and the EU is doing what we wanted
#LeaveALightOnForScotland .

S C O T L A N D

Opal Fri 31-Jan-20 23:40:24

Constantly repeating meaningless slogans is so boring

Yep, you should know Gagajo.

Dawn22 Sat 01-Feb-20 00:02:48

That's it now. Isolated. Shame on those who brought it about.

quizqueen Sat 01-Feb-20 00:11:15

I've been 'weeping' for the last 47 years because we've been in the EU.

Ginny42 Sat 01-Feb-20 00:16:45

Really quizqueen? You have had such an awful life for the past 47 years? That was all down to the EU?

Labaik Sat 01-Feb-20 00:25:50

'Hugh Grant is a prat. Who on earth would take any notice of him?'
...so, can you provide me with names of well known Brexit supporters who aren't prats? I can think of one and that's Susan Hill Then again why listen to Hugh Grant when you've got Wetherspoon, Jim Davidson, Katie Hopkins......

BlueBelle Sat 01-Feb-20 05:54:42

Well it’s really brought the love out hasn’t it ?
What a -United- Kingdom we are
Sad, sad day, man against man and all to please a minority

GagaJo Sat 01-Feb-20 06:48:12

Exactly Bluebell. Well said.

Dawn22 Sat 01-Feb-20 09:31:31

Blue bell
Brilliantly said at 5.54. Your last line = superior sum up of totally miserable situation.
Let the fun begin now ( bad joke).

Iam64 Sat 01-Feb-20 09:43:42

I'm sad we left and ashamed of Farage and co. No change there, I've always seen him as a loathsome, self opinionated idiot. I live in hope that now we are out of the EU, he'll get less of the oxygen of publicity.

I am English and European. None of that changes. I wish the referendum never happened, it has led to more division and anger than anything else in my life time. The leave campaign was dishonest, the remain campaign was hopeless. Three years on, I'm sure many feel relieved its finally done because it was dominating political debate to the exclusion of the real issues our country faces.

Labaik Sat 01-Feb-20 16:54:31

I believe Farage is going to America to help his friend Trump who he admires greatly [or bigly]. What I would give to never see or hear anything of that vile man again.