Gransnet forums

News & politics

Trump Organisation

(53 Posts)
Whitewavemark2 Wed 07-Dec-22 05:55:55

Found guilty on ALL counts of tax fraud.

This is just the beginning.

On a separate issue the Democrats have won control of the senate.

Whitewavemark2 Wed 07-Dec-22 07:00:12

Also - An appeals court has ORDERED Michael Flynn to testify in Fulton County's criminal investigation into Trump's election interference.

The noose is tightening.

Aveline Wed 07-Dec-22 07:15:56

Good. All good!

Norah Wed 07-Dec-22 08:35:14

I wonder how Trump will slither away from justice now?

M0nica Wed 07-Dec-22 09:07:05

With one leaap he will be free. He is more slippy than a barrel full of eels.

Wyllow3 Wed 07-Dec-22 09:13:14

I hope not! He is an evil narcisst leading people whose minds are taken over by conspiracy theories. History shows what that can lead to.

Casdon Wed 07-Dec-22 09:15:44

I don’t think he will escape this time. There was a good Analysis piece on CNN this morning. He’s used all his nine lives up.
www.cnn.com/2022/12/07/politics/trump-bad-week-analysis/index.html

Chocolatelovinggran Wed 07-Dec-22 10:14:59

Couldn't happen to a better chap..

henetha Wed 07-Dec-22 10:58:07

I hope he gets what he deserves. The thought of him possibly becoming President again makes my blood curdle.

Fleurpepper Wed 07-Dec-22 11:40:31

So do I (hope he gets what he deserves). However there is a huge risk of violence, bordering on civil war, as he still as a massive number of ardent, nutjob, angry followers- as we saw at the Capitol.

Fleurpepper Wed 07-Dec-22 11:47:42

Totally unbelievable that he has still such a huge female following. How could any sane woman (or anyone, but even more so for women) could still support him (or have supported him in the past).

Urmstongran Wed 07-Dec-22 11:49:04

Now look into Hunter Biden’s laptop.

Aveline Wed 07-Dec-22 12:09:02

It's so hard to understand why anyone follows him.confused

Casdon Wed 07-Dec-22 12:20:34

Urmstongran

I didn’t know he was standing to be president Urmstongran, do tell?

Urmstongran Wed 07-Dec-22 12:29:49

He’s the son of the POTUS. (I know you know that).
A lot of people think he’s had dealings with the Russians and there’s been something of a cover up. Who know how much his daddy knows? Elon Musk is on it now anyway.

Casdon Wed 07-Dec-22 12:45:27

I’m just not clear what that has to do with Trump’s tax evasion, even if it were true two wrongs don’t make a right, do they?

CraftyGranny Wed 07-Dec-22 12:51:21

You are all so funny!!
smile

Urmstongran Wed 07-Dec-22 12:56:09

Oh I think there’s a common thread Casdon of wrong doing in high office don’t you? Surely you agree.

Curlywhirly Wed 07-Dec-22 13:01:21

No amount of 'whataboutery' can absolve what Trump has been up to.

CraftyGranny Wed 07-Dec-22 13:02:20

Urmstongran

I am sure it will be. And, not before time.

Casdon Wed 07-Dec-22 13:11:52

I don’t like any political wrongdoing, regardless of the party. However Hunter Biden is not in high office, nor has he been, nor is he trying to be. I don’t think you can visit the sins of the son on the father unless there is cast iron proof. There is cast iron proof that Trump is guilty of tax fraud.

Whitewavemark2 Wed 07-Dec-22 13:53:24

People are going to have to go some to be up there with Trump😄😄😄

Here is a list

FBI - investigating Trump for removing ultra top secret stuff from the White House, plus other classified stuff. Why on Earth would you do that except for nefarious reasons?

US revenue investigation.

Capital Hill attack 6th January

Fraud concerning the money he raised to so call fight the claim that he won the election. $250million was diverted for his personal use.

Georgia election tampering - going on very nicely - as Trump would say😄

New York criminal enquiry - to do with fraud again, and Trump false valuation of his property.

New York attorney general civil enquiry. - relating to fraud.

Rape case - E Jean Carroll

Grantanow Wed 07-Dec-22 15:52:14

It's good the courts are closing in on Trump. God help us all if he gets to be President again - we can kiss goodbye to any progress on climate change.

imaround Wed 07-Dec-22 15:55:46

Whitewavemark2

People are going to have to go some to be up there with Trump😄😄😄

Here is a list

FBI - investigating Trump for removing ultra top secret stuff from the White House, plus other classified stuff. Why on Earth would you do that except for nefarious reasons?

US revenue investigation.

Capital Hill attack 6th January

Fraud concerning the money he raised to so call fight the claim that he won the election. $250million was diverted for his personal use.

Georgia election tampering - going on very nicely - as Trump would say😄

New York criminal enquiry - to do with fraud again, and Trump false valuation of his property.

New York attorney general civil enquiry. - relating to fraud.

Rape case - E Jean Carroll

It is sad that there are major players in the US throughout history that the IRS took down.

I have hopes that Trump will be charged with treason and dealt with accordingly, but I know that will never happen.

I have long maintained that it will be the IRS that ruin his life.

Jail time. Major fees and fines. They do not care who it is.

Whitewavemark2 Wed 07-Dec-22 15:56:36

He wants to destroy the US constitution as well.😮

The man is an absolute menace.