Gransnet forums

Pets

Our Molly

(55 Posts)
farview Sat 18-Nov-17 10:03:55

...O Molly,its 3weeks tomorrow since we with broken hearts said goodbye and you went into your deepest sleep..I'm still finding your dog hairs,still weeping,you were smelly,needy,loving,protective,mythering,nervy.we think you had a pretty awful time before we found you in the rescue home...but I know you had the BEST time with us and the grandkids.on the Moors,in the lake,at the beaches..Fleetwood,Formby,St Anne's,Southport etc..
Dont know how long this hurt will last..it will lessen in time I'm sure..BUT you will always be in my heart..always. Molly dog...xx

farview Wed 27-Dec-17 09:14:37

Oh hildajenniJI feel for you,truly,it's such a touch decision... And so sorry about your poodle...keep strong g?

farview Thu 31-May-18 21:14:56

Feeling really really emotional, tomorrow I'm picking up our new border collie puppy from the rescue centre,..it's not because we've forgotten you Molly,it's because we loved you so much,I think you'd love this puppy Molly,we will try to love him as much as we loved you!! Can't type these tears,but they're falling....nite Molly x

phoenix Fri 01-Jun-18 00:18:42

farview sending you all every good wish.

farview Fri 01-Jun-18 08:30:51

Thank you Pheonix!! So excited!!