Gransnet forums

Product tests and surveys

Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests and Surveys being run by Gransnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products or to post your own surveys. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test or survey, please email [email protected]. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic here

Find out how gransnetters got on with testing the INNOVO® pelvic restoration system

(28 Posts)
JustineBGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 08-Dec-17 17:15:47

This is the feedback thread for the 5 gransnetters who having been testing the INNOVO® pelvic restoration system.

Here’s what Innovo has to say: “INNOVO® is a revolutionary system that uses proven technology to target the root cause of bladder weakness, not just the symptoms. Suitable for women suffering from little leaks to total loss of control, it is clinically proven to work. INNOVO® has the expertise, experience and technology to understand and help women suffering with bladder weakness and restore their confidence. They do not have to live with it.

INNOVO® is the only solution to treat all pelvic floor weakness problems, it is non-invasive, clinically proven and targets the cause not just the symptoms, so that women don’t need to live a life searching for toilets or constantly carrying pads.”

Feel free to find out more about the product here.

Testers, now that you've been testing the product for around 12 weeks, please give your final feedback by answering the questions below:

1. What symptoms were you experiencing before you discovered Innovotherapy, and how did they impact your everyday life.?
2. What did you find was the hardest symptom to deal with?
3. Was there a specific trigger for your symptoms? I.e. post pregnancy or Prostatectomy
4. How has Innovotherapy helped you / impacted your life?
5. How did you find the experience of using Innovotherapy?
6. How did you introduce Innovotherapy to your daily routine?
7. When did you start seeing results?
8. What has been the most beneficial change?
9. Would you recommend Innovotherapy to a friend

All testers who complete the feedback will be entered into a prize draw where one tester will win a £300 Love2Shop voucher.

Thanks and good luck!

GNHQ

Nanabelle Sat 17-Mar-18 11:41:07

So interesting to read all about this. I had an op about 10 years ago for prolapses + hysterectomy. I do use the lightest of the Tena light liners as insurance but they are mostly dry each day. (Unless I leave it too long when I want to go to the loo!) I have changed to decaffeinated tea and coffee and now no longer have to get up in the night. Might be worth a try for some of you?

Pittcity Tue 02-Oct-18 16:25:10

You might be interested to know that Innovo shorts were unveiled today.
I was invited to test these a while ago and they are a great improvement on the sticky pads.