Gransnet forums

Site stuff

Photos not posting

(36 Posts)

GNHQ have commented on this thread. Read here.

Auntieflo Fri 11-Jun-21 16:09:57

Is anyone else having trouble posting a photo?
Has it only happened since the " PREVIEW CONVERSATION" and " CREATE CONVERSATION". has been in capitol letters?

Soniagransnet (GNHQ) Tue 15-Jun-21 16:24:10

Hi - thanks for this extra information. We'll take a look and see if we can get to the bottom of this for you. flowers

Soniagransnet (GNHQ) Tue 15-Jun-21 16:35:00

Hi - @Marydoll please can you check the settings on your phone as the system won't accept large jpegs? Also, can you ensure that your settings aren't automatically set for higher resolution images? flowers

Marydoll Tue 15-Jun-21 16:42:49

I will, Sonia but my settings haven't changed at all and I could do it previously, with no problem. It's a hit or miss. One day it works and the next it doesn't!

This wouldn't post yesterday, but now it has! wink

Marydoll Tue 15-Jun-21 16:44:48

Last pic from PC, this one android phone.

Soniagransnet (GNHQ) Tue 15-Jun-21 16:45:12

Hi @Marydoll that's good news and a lovely image! For future reference, this link will help with adjusting the image size: online-image-resizer.com/ flowers

Marydoll Tue 15-Jun-21 16:45:48

I haven't changed anything, but couldn't post them yesterday. Good luck with this!

Marydoll Tue 15-Jun-21 16:48:06

My holiday pics from yesterday, Sonia. I have bald patches, from where I was tearing my hair out. Thanks for the link. I have found copying into Paint also does the trick, but it is cumbersome.

Soniagransnet (GNHQ) Thu 17-Jun-21 10:10:34

Hi @Marydoll glad to hear that you got there in the end! flowers

Jaxjacky Thu 17-Jun-21 10:18:17

I had a problem too and an email exchange with HQ, I’ll try now

Jaxjacky Thu 17-Jun-21 10:18:48

Working again, changed nothing at my end.