I believe they were all victims of a dreadful institution- Camilla, Charles and Diana ...who certainly had very deep emotional/mental issues dating from childhood.
So Nonnie1 you have decided the D of C 'is/was a cruel and determined individual. ' Then you say you haven't met her and if you did you'd probably like her. How odd. Does that mean you quite like cruel and determined individuals?
I don't think I'm being bitchy. I'm just saying what I think. I have nothing against her, and if I met her I'd probably like her, but it's what...they...did that I can't forget.
I'm sure Camilla is a nice enough lady in her own right, and looks like she enjoys life but she was/is also a cruel and determined individual and that is an aspect of her personality I don't like.
Lazigirl, you have never looked at a wedding and said - I don't like that dress , or said the same to a companion in the street/pub/tea rooms / at home ?