clippers and a nail file. My nails are made of something resembling steel, so I never have trouble with them. Keep my finger nails short as I started playing the piano when I was seven, and I cannot bear long nails because of that. (On myself, I mean. I admire them on others). I keep my toe nails fairly short too, but they are becoming harder to attend to - they seem to be further away these days!
LAST THREE (WORDS) LETTERS (Cont. from May) Aug 2026
Write a word that begins with the first letter of the user above you


] so I bought a job lot on ebay. It's the only thing that stops my nails breaking completely. Oh and various nail/cuticle creams. I only put the varnish on the tip of the nail and try to nourish the rest of it. Nails used to be so strong until a few years ago
. And always wear rubber gloves for any sort of washing up.
