My weakness is buying lovely,unusual, organic cotton clothes for our Foster Children.
The little one we have now is our last, so that pleasure will soon stop.
I have been ruthless with my own wardrobe as we are downsizing, though most of what I have sent to charity shops was bought some time ago(and often hardly worn)
Now I live in tunics and trousers, winter weight or summer weight, and easy to wear dresses for 'smart' days.
I will confess I have bought quality, usually in the sales, as I prefer the fabric and fit.
Shoes? Odd shaped foot thanks to lots of badminton, so fitflops in the summer, 2 pairs of identical ankle boots in the winter (sooooo comfortable) with one pair of comfortable shoes each for summer and winter smart days.
Handbags, now that's another story, but this Lent I am putting one item belonging to me in a bag, and donating to a charity shop at the end of Lent. So far, 4 hardly used/unused bags, though some have been gifts and not my style.
However, do not ask me about my book and Kindle purchases!!!!!!!!!!!