Gransnet forums

TV, radio, film, Arts

The One Show's Alex Jones

(77 Posts)
specki4eyes Tue 09-Jul-13 10:07:38

If there is already a thread relating to this irritating girl, forgive me but I have to comment on the banality and crassness of her presenting style after she gushed at Andy Murray last night.

For her to fire the ridiculous and uncalled question to him about any impending marriage to Kim, just makes me question even further what on earth the BBC are thinking, employing such a dope. He had already, earlier in the day, swatted that other lightweight, Holly somebody, out of the way with the response that it was none of her business, only for her to ask him again!

Even her fellow presenter Matt, who I used to respect, his sunk to her level now - gushing sycophants the pair of them. I know its a lightweight programme but does that mean the BBC has to seek the lowest common denominator in its programme content?

Yes, as usual when I happen upon the One Show, I very quickly found the off button. Result BBC!

annodomini Fri 30-Aug-13 15:43:20

I do hope Alex Jones's mum isn't a g'netter! If Alex was my daughter (or granddaughter) I would be very proud