Gransnet forums

TV, radio, film, Arts

PEaky Blinders

(12 Posts)
whitewave Mon 18-Dec-17 19:33:03

Last one this week. What a good series this is.

Grannyboots1 Mon 18-Dec-17 19:45:59

I think it's a brilliant series, with plenty of action and the actor who plays Tommy Shelby has the most gorgeous eyes. Can't wait for the next series.

Tegan2 Wed 20-Dec-17 18:57:37

Didn't realise it was the last one. DD took a school trip to the Black Country Museum and they were talking about Cillian there [drool]. My family come from that area; The Garrison being their pub. Although it's all taken out of time and the facts have been jumbled around it's still one of the best things I've seen on tv over the past few years.

Grannyboots1 Wed 20-Dec-17 19:04:40

Whoops Tegan, it's the last episode tonight ???

Tegan2 Wed 20-Dec-17 22:41:08

Am I the only person who loves watching it but hasn't got a clue what's going on?

kittylester Thu 21-Dec-17 06:33:57

Don't worry Tegan, just watch Cillian Murphy and Tom Hardy!

I can't watch it because of the violence.

Nannylovesshopping Thu 21-Dec-17 09:56:39

I wish I were a teenager again so I could have a picture of Cillian Murphy on my wallsmile

whitewave Thu 21-Dec-17 18:19:10

What an utterly brilliant final. This is one the best things on television. The whole series was so good I am left with a huge grin on my face.

glammanana Thu 21-Dec-17 18:29:17

I am going to watch the series over Christmas as there is nothing on the TV worth watching Cillian Murphy is certainly good on the eyes even though the series is violent.Bring on the next series I say we can never have too much of Mr Murphy.

whitewave Thu 21-Dec-17 18:37:33

glam lucky you - you will so enjoy it.

Tegan2 Thu 21-Dec-17 23:13:07

The question is, having attracted to the series the likes of Sam Neill, Adrien Brody, Aidan Gillen and Tom Hardy, all of which give acting masterclasses, who will be in the next series?

NanKate Sat 27-Jan-18 20:15:33

We have eeked out this series as we like it so much. So have only seen the final episode tonight brilliant.

My mum was born on King’s Heath in B’ham in 1910 so I often think this is what things were like when she was a youngster.

We visited the Black Country Museum last year where some of the series was filmed. DH bought a 4 page leaflet matching the places at the museum with the episode they were in.

Clearly there is going to be another series. Can’t wait.