Gransnet forums

TV, radio, film, Arts

Celebrity Big Brother

(283 Posts)
Anniebach Fri 05-Jan-18 14:11:52

I confess, I am watching it. Someone phoned me Monday night and told me Anne Widdie and Rachel Johnson were in there. I think Widdie is great , met her once when she was here canvassing.

It has been women only to celebrate 100 years of women given the vote, sadly men are going in tonight.

rafichagran Sat 03-Feb-18 11:30:42

It seemed the voting was a 2 horse race. According to posts on digital spy Shane J got 49% Ann got 39% and the rest of the votes were shared by the other 3. Not the landslide I think people believe.

Anniebach Sat 03-Feb-18 11:35:33

That has cheered me up rafichafran, good for Ann and for those of us who are not prudes but have moral standards?

Ailsa43 Sat 03-Feb-18 18:51:51

Well done everyone...great thread I really enjoyed it. Like other in recent years I've given up on CBB or even BB because of the youth , the foul language and the sex... so I really enjoyed it this year..ironic now that after this summers' BB it will come to an end, but I think it's had it's day .. and I really believe that Ch5 relied on sex and bad language to make it work after Ch4 dropped it , and it hasn't, so they should learn from that.....but thanks everyone I enjoyed this thread..

glammanana Sat 03-Feb-18 21:37:30

Great thread great comments mostly I wonder how it would fare if the next lot of contestants where all over 50 and see where that takes us or would we all be in bed with our horlicks by 10pm.
What do you think you will be watching now Annie I've looked at the TV guide and nothing at all interesting.

Anniebach Sat 03-Feb-18 22:17:37

glammanana, I confess , I don't know, nothing I want to watch now. Perhaps I will get an Inspector Leyton for my Nintendo ?

wot Sun 04-Feb-18 11:13:19

It would be such fun to have a house full of oldies! Stairlifts, zimmer frames, cocoa and mushy food on hand. At least we'd be able to relate to it all!

Anniebach Sun 04-Feb-18 11:16:08

wot ?