Gransnet forums

TV, radio, film, Arts

Silent Witness

(35 Posts)
Auntieflo Wed 10-Jan-18 22:06:08

Did anyone watch the second episode of Silent Witness? I did, and found the ending wierd. Anyone explain please, or did I just nod off?

Atqui Thu 18-Jan-18 18:46:22

Well, I thought this weeks Silent Witness was going to be more straightforward, but thinking about it afterwards, I was still confused. I don't understand what the blackmail issue was with the barrister. I can see why she killed him , but what information did she have over him ( apart from his coke habit). Also why did the hospital CEO s p.a. kill him?

Jane10 Thu 18-Jan-18 20:21:05

Oh no! I thought I had it all worked out but now realise that I haven't. Oh well. I suppose it doesn't really matter. Irritating though. confused

Atqui Fri 19-Jan-18 11:19:49

No it doesn't really matter Jane , but I'm glad at least one other person missed something!

Atqui Fri 19-Jan-18 11:20:38

I've even googled to see if I could find the answers. I must get out more!!

Shirleyw Sun 21-Jan-18 11:50:02

I just assumed she tried to kill lawyer as he got her husband to have sole custody. I liked this story line, couldn't get into the first one .

seacliff Sun 21-Jan-18 12:18:39

I gave up two thirds through the first episode, I just got a bit bored - it didn't grip me. Maybe I'll have another try. I used to really enjoy it.

TwiceAsNice Sun 21-Jan-18 12:27:04

I do really like it, have always watched it. However I do tend to record both episodes and then watch them back to back so it's all fresh in the mind.

Longshanks Sat 09-Feb-19 17:51:04

Where can I purchase that bathroom wall mural?

Longshanks Tue 26-Feb-19 23:34:29

Does anyone know where I can get that ‘woman diver’ wall mural
?