(25 Posts)
Auntieflo Fri 23-Feb-18 09:10:51

Gogglebox is back tonight smile

phoenix Fri 23-Feb-18 09:13:26

Great, I do enjoy it!

MissAdventure Fri 23-Feb-18 09:15:05

Me too. Hope I remember to watch it.

Nannylovesshopping Fri 23-Feb-18 09:17:20

I know, I was very lucky last week and bumped into goggleboxes Linda and Pete, who have their son George with them on the sofa sometimes, what lovely people they are, they film for six hours at a time and they said they love every minute of it

gillybob Fri 23-Feb-18 09:17:49

One of my guilty pleasures too . Who would have thought watching people, watching TV could be so entertaining ? grin

glammanana Fri 23-Feb-18 09:18:48

Great I love it,wondering if they will have any new families,will certainly miss Leon and hope the family with the 4/5 dogs are still on I just love "Dave" the dog he gets into so much trouble with him being so big.

merlotgran Fri 23-Feb-18 09:24:14

Looking forward to it as well.

Mapleleaf Fri 23-Feb-18 18:00:36

Looking forward to it.

Maggiemaybe Fri 23-Feb-18 18:40:41

Me too! I'll miss Leon and June. I love Giles and Mary and the Siddiquis.

MissAdventure Fri 23-Feb-18 18:43:22

I like the two ladies from Bristol. They really make me laugh.
I also like the 2 gay men.
Who is the lady who lives in the mobile home? She always seems such a kindly soul.

Maggiemaybe Fri 23-Feb-18 19:15:40

Oh yes, Jenny and Lee from Hull. They have a great friendship.

nanaK54 Fri 23-Feb-18 19:16:27

Looking forward to it!

MissAdventure Fri 23-Feb-18 22:07:25

Missed the whole programme. Boo! My daughters best friend came round..

humptydumpty Fri 23-Feb-18 22:42:09

Hairdresser not-Chris said today he's leaving - is he in this series?

Willow500 Sat 24-Feb-18 06:15:09

Oh didn't know it was on - we watch Lethal Weapon which always makes me laugh as I love Riggs's and his hair!! Will have to watch it on Catch up tonight. We've often said if they made one about watching the adverts we should be on it as we comment more about them than we do about the programmes grin

BlueBelle Sat 24-Feb-18 08:19:03

Nanny goes shopping fancy you bumping into them I m such a cuckoo I think I would walk straight past anyone famous if they were out and about and not in their usual surroundings Did you actually go and speak to them I d be way to reserved to do that
No humptydumpty hairdresser is with his mum
I love Jennie and she seems to have a wonderful friendship with gay Lee The Siddiquis Dad seems a lovely gentle soul I like the two old ladies who get in such a muddle with their tech stuff and the two Nutties I can’t take to the lady who knits family and not very keen on the brother and sister or the new family mother father daughter don’t know many names and the hairy family ( mother florencent orange father and son big beardy/hairy )
Three new West Indian elderly ladies this series
I do miss Leon and June

Tegan2 Sat 24-Feb-18 22:21:35

I didn't know Lee was gay...

MissAdventure Sat 24-Feb-18 22:39:32

Really? I thought it was quite obvious, or maybe I'm stereotyping. blush

Tegan2 Sat 24-Feb-18 23:47:28

No; I've just googled it. He has a partner called Steve. I don't know why it never occurred to me [not that it matters, of course; I think he's lovely].

Eloethan Sun 25-Feb-18 00:56:15

I found this first episode of the new series a bit boring, but perhaps it was that the programmes that I didn't find the chosen programmes very interesting.

I've gone off Giles and Mary, like Jenny & Lee, the Saddiques and the family with the dogs, and I'm warming to the two elderly ladies.

BlueBelle Sun 25-Feb-18 06:19:35

Sorry to all the dog lovers but those dribbly huge dogs all round the biscuits and their mouths make me cringe

Lilypops Sun 25-Feb-18 07:48:04

I love the two ladies from Bristol, Jenny and Lee, and the two gay hairdressers, Can't stand the young brother and sister with their forced laughter, or the family with the big dogs , every other word from the Dad is f*****, I like the Saddiques, and I really miss lovely Leon and June , they were the best ,

Tegan2 Sun 25-Feb-18 12:12:05

I can't remember what it was but the two old ladies said something unbelievably funny last week. I agree about the dogs. I'm not a slobbery dog fan; however, they do seem to be very sweet dogs. The Saddiques continue to delight.

judypark Sun 25-Feb-18 16:36:07

I loved Steph and Dom, the posho couple. "Which kitchen is the Bollinger in darling?" Priceless!

merlotgran Sun 25-Feb-18 16:55:05

Too many good ones have left. Steph and Dom, Sandy and Sandra, Rev Kate and her husband, and the Moffats.

With the exception of the lovely Leon and June sad, they have moved on to more TV fame so I suppose you can't blame them for taking it while it lasts.

I'm finding it hard to warm to some of the more recent contributors.