Gransnet forums

TV, radio, film, Arts

Deep Water

(58 Posts)
GrandmaKT Wed 14-Aug-19 21:44:03

Someone needs to tell the Anna Friel character that bathroom doors have locks.....

Sara65 Tue 20-Aug-19 21:50:41

We’ve only watched the one episode so far, and I’m still a little unclear about who belongs to who.

Anna Friel played a frantic, intense character as usual, she seemed to be racing around doing very little, if she can find time between racing backwards and forwards in her car with various children, and having sex on worktops with strangers, she could give her kitchen a good tidy up.

As previously mentioned, several things seem ridiculous, if I was going to have sex in the bathroom, I’d definitely lock the door, I too am a bit bothered about the no knickers, and presumably no clean up, I hope she didn’t leave a stain on the chair!

Finally, only a total slut would then go to bed with her husband without having a shower! Yuck!

I dare say I’ll be watching tomorrow though!8

Atqui Thu 22-Aug-19 12:20:32

After much searching , unplugging and re plugging I finally found episode 6. I really enjoyed this series, and was pleased that the final episode tied up ends while leaving opportunity for another series. A good bit of escapism in my obviously dull life!!

sodapop Thu 22-Aug-19 15:22:38

Not at all Atqui I watch all sorts of dramas that others are critical of, can't beat a good bit of escapism.

Parsley3 Thu 22-Aug-19 17:41:55

I started watching this as I was intrigued after reading the posts about the thong, the bathroom door and the messy kitchen. I have watched two episodes and it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. I will stick with it although I find drippy Anna Friel annoying in every part I have seen her play.

Sara65 Thu 22-Aug-19 17:55:56

I agree Parsley, she’s a very annoying actress, but I’ve only watched one episode, and I’ll try the next one, but I think the whole programme may annoy me

Willow500 Fri 23-Aug-19 06:49:31

Managed to stay awake during the second episode and have got into it. I've always liked Anna Friel since her Brookside days. Husband was shocked out of his slumber by my gasp at the nudity scene so consequently watched the rest of it too grin

Justme67 Fri 23-Aug-19 18:49:41

I am intrigue by all that is happening, and just wonder how it is all going to come together at the end. The trouble is these days I am inclined to get the men mixed up, they all look the same!