Gransnet forums

TV, radio, film, Arts

Corrie

(130 Posts)
sodapop Fri 20-Aug-21 12:40:56

Did anyone else see the scene between Brian & Abi on Weds night. It was so well done, brought a tear to my eye.

Sarnia Thu 23-Sep-21 10:18:36

I can't take to Freda. Locking Aled in the Community Centre with her so he missed his cochlear implant operation. Who does she think she is? Aled isn't her son. I can't think of a more boring pair than Cathy and Elaine. More life in a tramp's vest than those two. I read somewhere that there is an interesting storyline coming up for Daniel. He is getting very close to Summer, helping her with her Uni application. Summer, young, blonde and pretty; bit like Sinead.

Galaxy Thu 23-Sep-21 10:24:49

I was about to say is there not a massive age gap but looked it up.and Daniel is only 25?

Sarnia Thu 23-Sep-21 10:58:34

There is a blockbuster week in October with 1 of the Corrie residents being killed. I think I will stick my neck out and have a guess at Audrey. By the way who let Gail back in the country?!

Aveline Thu 23-Sep-21 12:35:25

Sarnia- noooooo I like Audrey! I hope it's not her. Kevin maybe? I wonder who it will be. I suppose they have to keep Shuttleworth's in business!