Gransnet forums

TV, radio, film, Arts

Fall - Netflix

(32 Posts)
TerriBull Thu 09-Mar-23 10:33:12

If you don't like heights, then this isn't one for you! I don't know why I was drawn to it because I definitely don't. I can't remember gasping /screaming or hardly daring to look at a film, quite so much as I did with this one. Don't know how I got through it to the end really, not for the faint hearted1

VioletSky Sat 25-Mar-23 23:49:07

I've just watched this and it was all I could do to walk upstairs to bed.

I have the collys and the wobbles

See you all at 3am when I wake from the inevitable nightmare

biglouis Sun 26-Mar-23 11:31:37

I just finished watching Fall and was not engaged by either of the two main charaters. So cant say I was much concenred whether they lived or died. Their entire dalogue appeared to comprise "Ok, you can do it".

I dont have a lot of sympathy or patience for people who do feckless things like potholing, climbing buildings, dangerous sports and so on. I do not think public money should be spent on rescuing them. They should be made to pay it back.

Grandma2213 Fri 31-Mar-23 02:05:24

As an ex climber I just found it ridiculous how they broke almost every rule of climbing. I watched it to the end and was critical it all the way through. Totally underdressed presumably to show their cleavage and bums and I noticed their hair always blew back from their faces whichever direction they faced in the howling wind at the top of the tower. I did wonder how they got her off in the end. Too high to climb up and I wouldn't imagine a helicopter could get near enough for a rescue. Did I miss something? Maybe she hitched a ride on a passing vulture!

biglouis Fri 31-Mar-23 03:14:12

It didnt show how they got her off. Of course a trained person could have been winched down while the helecraft hovered and got her into one of those stretchers they use for mountain rescue or shipwrecks.

FannyCornforth Fri 31-Mar-23 04:06:54

Really enjoyable rubbish!
It was great as it was easy to follow - so many films confuse me with their complicated plots and multiple, interchangeable characters.
I really disliked Hunter aka Danger D.

FannyCornforth Fri 31-Mar-23 04:10:58

The reason Hunter had her bosom so visibly on show was for likes on social media.
She was obsessed with doing more and more dangerous stuff (with boobs) in order to raise her profile, she was addicted to it.
She did at one point take her bra off from under her vest and her boobs were ‘normal’